To subscribe or unsubscribe to this list (or change your
subscription options), see the
- Construction and destruction
- Explicit and implicit parameter counts
- Function overload resolution
- I need strict aliasing for simple types
- inout_ptr - inconsistent release()
- Iterators of the class template std::array
- lambda, capture by const-ref
- Possible std::ranges::subrange defect?
- std::apply and adl get
- Temporary file as c++ stream
- What is the meaning of `new T`?
- Why does the instantiation context of "foo<int, X>" comprise the end of TU2?
- Why doesn't the standard allow definitions of static constexpr variables in constexpr functions?
STD-DISCUSSION list run by firstname.lastname@example.org
Older Archives on Google Groups