C++ Logo

std-discussion

Re: lambda, capture by const-ref

From: Thiago Macieira <thiago_at_[hidden]>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 17:39:38 -0700
On Thursday, 16 September 2021 23:23:14 PDT Federico Kircheis via Std-
Discussion wrote:
> Because this is a trimmed down example.

And this is the problem. You trimmed it down too much. That's why I was asking
for a different case.

I do think your idea has merit and, like Andrew, that it's a natural extension
of what's already possible. I was just commenting that the motivation use-case
needs improvement because you had a working, ideal solution for the content
shown.