To subscribe or unsubscribe to this list (or change your
subscription options), see the
- [Potential defect] std::vector::push_back reallocation wording
- Adequate for teaching?
- Any progress with P0537? How to proceed?
- extremely long compile time with large number of string literals
- Hello std::discussion _ the OS C++/C compiler resuscitate.
- IOStreams behavior definition
- is this valid static const reference
- It seems to a wording defect about template argument deduction for function parameter pack
- Partial ordering of function template which have a place holder for deduced class type in the template parameter list.
- std::make_shared and type deduction
- The standard does not specify when to supply default arguments as template arguments
- What is the difference between "Throws: Nothing." and noexcept(true)
STD-DISCUSSION list run by firstname.lastname@example.org
Older Archives on Google Groups