To subscribe or unsubscribe to this list (or change your
subscription options), see the
- [Potential defect] std::vector::push_back reallocation wording
- a standard way to tell the compiler to choose an implementation version following policies ?
- Concepts & Incomplete Types
- DIS Balloting for C++20
- dynamic size of a fixed array - compiles well on gcc, why?
- Fwd: Parent pointer to access the parent class from member
- IOStreams behavior definition
- Is it an undefined behavior that the return type of a coroutine doesn't own a member type: promise_type in C++20 standard?
- more CS language theory
- Problem while reading Greek letters from a file
- std::less, tuple, pointer ordering
STD-DISCUSSION list run by email@example.com
Older Archives on Google Groups