C++ Logo

std-discussion

Re: extremely long compile time with large number of string literals

From: Ville Voutilainen <ville.voutilainen_at_[hidden]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2020 19:33:57 +0300
On Fri, 10 Jul 2020 at 19:28, Artur Czajkowski <atch.cpp_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Exactly, I always say, there are at least two ways to leave a bus if somebody blocks the door. One way is to say to the blocking I'm sorry, could you move so I can get out and the other way is to give him kick in the butt. The end result will be the same but people will look at you in a completely different way.

Yes, troll - it's okay for you to be as belligerent as you wish, but
if others dare hurt your feelings, we get to read yet another
50 messages of off-topic noise. This happens every once in a while on
these forums, and nobody can quite grasp what
your point is. It's nice that now you've decided to move to Rust; last
time it was C#, so at least there's some amusing
variations in the noise.