C++ Logo

std-discussion

Re: extremely long compile time with large number of string literals

From: Artur Czajkowski <atch.cpp_at_[hidden]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2020 18:28:25 +0200
" So what you're saying is that my argument was correct, but the way I
expressed
it (direct and with few words) led to the mis-interpretation that I was
part
of the committee and dismissive of the problem?

Ok, I will strive to be clearer in my communications in the future. "

Exactly, I always say, there are at least two ways to leave a bus if
somebody blocks the door. One way is to say to the blocking I'm sorry,
could you move so I can get out and the other way is to give him kick in
the butt. The end result will be the same but people will look at you in a
completely different way.

--
Best regards
*Artur Czajkowski*