C++ Logo

std-discussion

Re: extremely long compile time with large number of string literals

From: Artur Czajkowski <atch.cpp_at_[hidden]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2020 18:37:34 +0200
And here starts the name calling...
Yes, I wanted to move to C# I'm not denying it. Now I want to move to Rust.
The point is that I'm trying to escape the nightmare of C++. Why would that
make me a troll I don't understand.
Name calling is the level I by now expect from a member of a committee.
Good job Ville... You show me who I am and what I'm worth...

--
Best regards
*Artur Czajkowski*