C++ Logo

std-discussion

Re: extremely long compile time with large number of string literals

From: Ville Voutilainen <ville.voutilainen_at_[hidden]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2020 19:41:45 +0300
On Fri, 10 Jul 2020 at 19:37, Artur Czajkowski <atch.cpp_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> And here starts the name calling...
> Yes, I wanted to move to C# I'm not denying it. Now I want to move to Rust. The point is that I'm trying to escape the nightmare of C++. Why would that make me a troll I don't understand.

Tell me something that's new. Pouring your off-topic gripes on a
discussion that is not about the committee's operations
has been against the netiquette well before The Eternal September.
Calling you a troll is a fairly benign description.

If you wish to discuss the committee, start your own threads about it,
instead of polluting threads that didn't ask for your
periodic newsletter.