C++ Logo

std-discussion

Re: Adequate for teaching?

From: Peter C++ <peter.cpp_at_[hidden]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2020 08:24:55 +0200
dear Jacob

this list is not the right forum for discussing student assignments, it's for discussing issues with the ISO C++ standard text. i suggest you take your question to stackoverflow or some other programming Q&A site.

also it could be beneficial, if you would not put an image rendering (screenshot?) with the assignment up, but plain text or html format. this makes it more accessible and much easier to refer to.

regards
peter

Sent from Peter Sommerlad's iPad
+41 79 432 23 32