To subscribe or unsubscribe to this list (or change your
subscription options), see the
- [std-proposals] Should every declaration that using-declarator declared should be accessible?
- Are pairs/tuples of arrays legitimate?
- Does the standard guarantee that shared_from_this is thread safe?
- List initialization
- Member function release of std::unique_ptr
- MSVC issue with name lookup in user-defined deduction guide
- Not understanding rvalue reference matching rules in overloaded functions.
- On "transparently replaceable" in std::vector operations
- Question about name lookup and class member?
- Should every declaration that using-declarator declared should be accessible?
- Trailing function parameter after deduced parameter pack
- Weird tweet about C++20
- zero-based iota without having to specify literal zero?
STD-DISCUSSION list run by email@example.com
Older Archives on Google Groups