C++ Logo

std-discussion

Re: Weird tweet about C++20

From: Ville Voutilainen <ville.voutilainen_at_[hidden]>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2021 19:33:28 +0300
On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 at 19:30, Gennaro Prota <gennaro.prota_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> The depressing part is that you don't see the problem with it, and don't know of better ways to handle the issue. Get a course on version control. Sorry, I won't reply any further, because this is just ridiculous. And since I already accused someone else, it will end up with me appearing as a troll rather than you as incompetent.

Yes, I love it when random people that don't know what they're talking
about call me incompetent, when I'm the one that works
on fixing the actual process issues of the committee. As you point
out, it's hilarious that you complain about that twitter feed
and then proceed to do exactly the same as what that twitter feed does.