C++ Logo

std-discussion

Re: Weird tweet about C++20

From: Gennaro Prota <gennaro.prota_at_[hidden]>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2021 18:30:34 +0200
On Wed, Jun 9, 2021, 18:18 Ville Voutilainen <ville.voutilainen_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 at 19:11, Gennaro Prota <gennaro.prota_at_[hidden]>
> wrote:
>
> > Oh. My. God. That the committee has serious process problems was already
> clear, but this is really too much.
>
> Too much for whom? You? Why does that matter? The implementation
> vendors have no problem with any of this.

The depressing part is that you don't see the problem with it, and don't
know of better ways to handle the issue. Get a course on version control.
Sorry, I won't reply any further, because this is just ridiculous. And
since I already accused someone else, it will end up with me appearing as a
troll rather than you as incompetent.

.:: Gennaro Prota ::.
.:: https://about.me/gennaro ::.