To subscribe or unsubscribe to this list (or change your
subscription options), see the
- 2 big problems with User Defined literals:
- Are random-access proxy iterators really supported by the standard library?
- bit field: is enum A : 1 valid syntax?
- Is the requirement of nullopt_t to not be DefaultConstructible an oversight?
- Member function, using, and ADL
- Selecting the best viable function when a designated list initialization is used.
STD-DISCUSSION list run by firstname.lastname@example.org
Older Archives on Google Groups