C++ Logo

std-discussion

Re: Weird tweet about C++20

From: Brian Bi <bbi5291_at_[hidden]>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2021 12:07:33 -0400
I'm simply curious about which documents I should read in order to
understand what to expect from implementations.

The "working draft", as I understand it, is constantly updated. Which
particular version of the working draft is the one that the committee has
made the unusual step of recommending implementation vendors comply with
instead of the International Standard?

Perhaps the information I'm asking for is not publicly available. That's
too bad.

--
*Brian Bi*