To subscribe or unsubscribe to this list (or change your
subscription options), see the
- [isocpp-sci] Problems with pow(std::complex<T>, double)
- [std-proposals] We should use existing scientific research in building C++ modules
- Difference between alias and non alias template when binding to template template arguments
- Do char arrays provide storage only for implicitly created objects?
- equality compare reference_wrapper
- Implicit object creation, arrays, and non-implicit lifetime objects
- Missing changes in P0012R1
- Nested class declaration.
- Old-style casts and prvalue materialization alternatives to reinterpret_cast
- Overloading a virtual function with a non-virtual function with a requires-clause
- Problems with pow(std::complex<T>, double)
- requires-clause, pack expansion and constraints-ordering
- Setting wording for bit manipulation for non-binary hardware
- Should the constructor of std::reference_wrapper be explicit?
- Slight inconsistency in naming sections in member functions of some classes in the standard
- Two issues about the description of the instantiation of fold-expression in [temp.variadic]
STD-DISCUSSION list run by email@example.com
Older Archives on Google Groups