To subscribe or unsubscribe to this list (or change your
subscription options), see the
- A defect in the section 18.104.22.168 Namespace member definitions of the Standard Draft #N4820
- Did the standard committee vote to make integer comparisons do the right thing?
- Elements of an aggregate in C++ 20.
- enabling default keyword for default method and function values
- Fwd: A defect in the section 22.214.171.124 Namespace member definitions of the Standard Draft #N4820
- How do I know whether a call to a constexpr standard library function is actually a constant expression?
- Interpretation of __VA_OPT__ construct
- Is an implementation required to define an unneeded, implicitly declared as defaulted, virtual destructor?
- Operator <=> polymorphy
- pmr::*_pool_resource: specifying exact list of block sizes?
- Setting badbit when outputting to an unopened fstream in eof state
- The using declaration and function default arguments.
- Trailing requires-clauses on destructors
- Understanding CWG 1396
- Unnecessary clause in std::variant
- Why is size_type in std::array an alias for size_t?
- Why wrapping into a struct for aligned_storage::type?
STD-DISCUSSION list run by herb.sutter at gmail.com
Older Archives on Google Groups