To subscribe or unsubscribe to this list (or change your
subscription options), see the
- [forward_list] push_front is allowed to invalidate iterators and/or references?
- About PCYNLITX project and its innovations ( for C+++ multi-threading )
- Adding real_time_factor to Clock requirements for simulation
- Aggregate initialization with reuse?
- Exposing the layout used by allocate_shared
- Making std::bitset constexpr
- Moved-from containers and moved-from allocators
- Out-of-range floating-point conversion behavior
- P0608 seems to have unintended consequences - variant vs overload resolution
- Possible defect in [class.mem]/17
- Should copying an unordered container keep the bucket structure?
- std::optional nullopt comparisons
- Surrogate calls with cv-qualifiers
- Templatized virtual functions
- UDL operators and space?
- What's going on with non-transient constexpr allocations?
- What's the rational for the precedence of the '.*' and '->*' operators?
- Why do we have std::allocator::propagate_on_container_move_assignment defined
- Wording about lifetime seems to be defective for parameter objects
- Wording about lifetime seems to be defective for temporaries
STD-DISCUSSION list run by email@example.com
Older Archives on Google Groups