C++ Logo

std-discussion

Re: Templatized virtual functions

From: Ritwik Das <ritwik.sami1990_at_[hidden]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2019 09:56:53 -0700
Yes I agree with you. Thank you for your comments! I need to be able to
define a restriction list (closed set of types) either by using/extending
existing syntax or coming up with something brand new, preferably the
former. I was looking at Constraints (
https://en.cppreference.com/w/cpp/language/constraints) but I don't have
anything concrete using that yet.

--