To subscribe or unsubscribe to this list (or change your
subscription options), see the
- :path appenders have inconsistent behavior for UNC paths between OSes
- Access level for defaulted comparison operators
- Can we limit dependencies in a modularized std library
- Defect of the C Standard within the section "The typedef specifier"
- fs::path appenders have inconsistent behavior for UNC paths between OSes
- HTTPS for open-std.org ?
- inout_ptr - inconsistent release()
- Question regarding [c.mathÂ¶11]
- std::ranges::for_each with execution policy
- Why is this code accepted by all compilers?
- Wording change about "base class type" in aliasing rules
STD-DISCUSSION list run by email@example.com
Older Archives on Google Groups