To subscribe or unsubscribe to this list (or change your
subscription options), see the
- [temp.spec.general] Â¶6 - "The usual access checking rules do not apply ..."
- Aggregate elements
- auto& NTTP and type equivalence
- Disambiguation about constructor declaration seems underspecified (to say the least)
- In value-initialization, why does a (unselected) user-provided or deleted default constructor prevent zero-init?
- Might be a vague wording about the worst conversion rule for list-initialization sequence.
- Pointer-interconvertibility between a standard-layout non-empty class object and its empty base class subobject
- std::hash (partial) specialization for std::tuple and std::pair?
- What's the usage of type_identity?
- Where should I look for the CWG Issue?
- Why does overload resolution fail in this simple case?
STD-DISCUSSION list run by firstname.lastname@example.org
Older Archives on Google Groups