To subscribe or unsubscribe to this list (or change your
subscription options), see the
- a trait for contextual convertible to bool?
- Can static_assert(false) be ignored in if constexpr?
- compare_three_way_result and three_way_comparable
- consteval functions and constexpr parameters
- Is string reserve() bound to do anything useful?
- It seems a vague definition for an immediate subexpression of a braced-init-list
- lexer: why does digraph are still not deprecated?
- Might be a vague wording about the worst conversion rule for list-initialization sequence.
- Overloading relational operators for enumerations with templates
- QOL: trailing comma in template arguments
- Question on forward iterator requirements (especially paragraph 2 of 188.8.131.52)
- static_assert: substitution failure *IS* an error?
- Why max_size() is a member rather than a static method?
STD-DISCUSSION list run by firstname.lastname@example.org
Older Archives on Google Groups