C++ Logo

std-discussion

Re: Aggregate elements

From: Vladimir Grigoriev <vlad.moscow_at_[hidden]>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2020 11:31:35 +0300
I know that. I am speaking about that the quote from the Standard

 (3.2) — If the initializer list is an initializer-list, the explicitly
 initialized elements of the aggregate are the first n elements of the
 aggregate, where n is the number of elements in the initializer list.

is confusing..

You can meet me at http://cpp.forum24.ru/ or www.stackoverflow.com or http://ru.stackoverflow.com