To subscribe or unsubscribe to this list (or change your
subscription options), see the
- adding a more C++ compliant main function
- Can we use "UTC" timezone?
- Idea: lambda capture list as ad-hoc structure or named members tuple
- operator== (strong_order, strong_order) missing from p0768
- Physical Unit Types as NTTP
- Proposal: Small bit fields, and their access requirements
- static_cast from array (ref or ptr) of unknown bound to array of the actual, static bound
- std::chrono: intend of op-/ for std:.chrono::day
- Will we get constexpr std::bit_cast in C++20?
- Zero-initialization in value-initialization of classes with defaulted default ctors
STD-DISCUSSION list run by firstname.lastname@example.org
Older Archives on Google Groups