[SG16] Agenda for the 2021-11-17 SG16 telecon

From: Tom Honermann <tom_at_[hidden]>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2021 21:22:04 -0600
SG16 will hold a telecon on Wednesday, November 17th at 19:30 UTC
(timezone conversion
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20211117T193000&p1=1440&p2=tz_pst&p3=tz_mst&p4=tz_cst&p5=tz_est&p6=tz_cet>).

*For participants in North America, please note that daylight savings
time ended 2021-11-07, so this telecon will start one hour earlier than
our last telecon (European time zones changed prior to our last
meeting). Consult the timezone link above to resolve any uncertainty.
*

The agenda is:

  * P1854R1: Conversion to literal encoding should not lead to loss of
    meaning <https://wg21.link/p1854r1>
      o New revision review.
  * P2361R3: Unevaluated strings <https://wg21.link/p2361r3>
      o New revision review; we last reviewed this proposal during the
        2021-09-22 telecon
        <https://github.com/sg16-unicode/sg16-meetings#september-22nd-2021>.

We last reviewed P1854 in Belfast. Please review the minutes recorded
here <https://wiki.edg.com/bin/view/Wg21belfast/SG16P1854R0> as well as
recent email discussion archived here
<https://lists.isocpp.org/sg16/2021/10/2780.php> (with additional
discussion since our last telecon starting here
<https://lists.isocpp.org/sg16/2021/11/2809.php>). Prior polls on this
proposal are located with the minutes for P1885 here
<https://wiki.edg.com/bin/view/Wg21belfast/SG16P1885R0>. We had
previously decided to block P1854 on P1855 (as noted in those polls).
Now that we have forwarded P1885, P1854 is cleared to proceed.

We last reviewed P2361 during our 2021-09-22 telecon
<https://github.com/sg16-unicode/sg16-meetings#september-22nd-2021>.
Please review those notes as well as the new revision.

Tom.