Re: P2717R2, EcoIS Introspection for discussion.

From: René Ferdinand Rivera Morell <grafikrobot_at_[hidden]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2023 09:43:16 -0500
I sent the below email on Jun 16, more than three weeks ago. And I
have not gotten an explanation. Gaby, can you respond ASAP.

I am including John Spicer in this email chain to hopefully provide
some assistance. and visibility.

--
-- René Ferdinand Rivera Morell
-- Don't Assume Anything  -- No Supone Nada