Initial outline for modules-ecosystem-tr, plus terminology section

From: Daniel Ruoso <daniel_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 17:21:11 -0400
Hello,

As we discussed on the last telecon, I started laying out a proposed
outline for the modules ecosystem tr. I also documented my
understanding of what we agreed in terms of terminology inside of that
outline.

Since this is not yet a published TR, the general consensus in the
telecon was that we should be fine working directly in the github
repository.

I created https://github.com/cplusplus/modules-ecosystem-tr/pull/4
with that initial sketch. . If possible, it would be better if
comments about the contents would be made in the pull request.

I also uploaded
https://github.com/cplusplus/modules-ecosystem-tr/files/8711550/iso_cpp_modules_ecosystem_technical_report.pdf
with the rendering of the current state, for folks that don't want to
figure out how to install texlive 2022.

Again, the idea is that this initial outline will help folks make
smaller, more incremental contributions to the document, such that we
actually get it moving forward.

daniel