Re: Status

From: Michael Spencer <bigcheesegs_at_[hidden]>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2022 23:10:15 -0600
We don't have a list written down, but I can explain what we're working on
and what's in scope.

We are currently mostly focused on modules. We're working on how compilers
and build systems should talk to each other there.

We're also starting to take a look at how to describe libraries to a build
system.

SG15 covers anything related to tooling: compilers, debuggers, build
systems, IDEs, static analysis, formatters, etc... with the overall goal of
improving the C++ tooling ecosystem by forming consensus on how things
should work with tooling vendors.

- Michael Spencer