Re: Video Intro to WG21/D2288 C++ Designated Arguments

From: Antoine Viallon <antoine_at_[hidden]>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2021 08:17:57 +0100
I absolutely love your proposal.
It is in my top 3 list of things I'd really want to see in the language.

Some early comments on the proposal however:
- For consistency with other languages, wouldn't it be better to have designated-optionals written as 'void f(int?: x)' instead of using the dot for it?

I'm still reading it, but it does look promising.

Please, make it happen.

Antoine Viallon