Re: Delegating to default copy/move operations

From: Михаил Найденов <mihailnajdenov_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2020 10:14:36 +0200
This is of somewhat limited use - only for the case when one needs to move
*all* members *and* do some work afterwards.
I am afraid, considering it is almost equivalent of having a base, this
will add further complexity that will not repay itself.

I also think the syntax might be confusing and in the case of operator=,
way to easily, lead to inf. recursion.

FWIW something like this is, I think, more clear

widget(widget&& o)
: default(std::move(o))
{
    foo(a, b, c);