Re: [request for champion] [P1996R0] Propagated template parameters

From: Jake Arkinstall <jake.arkinstall_at_[hidden]>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2020 20:48:51 +0000
I'm not able, nor am I experienced enough, to champion this for you - but
I'd like to share my support. I'm been looking forward to this ever since
your original thread - particularly being able to write
SomeType<OtherType::Ts...>, which currently isn't possible. It could open
up many interesting simplifications.