C++ Logo

STD-DISCUSSION

Subject: Re: new token "not equal" "= / ="
From: Andrew Schepler (aschepler_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-09-06 08:48:33

This std-discussion list is for discussing the existing C++ Standard.
Proposals for additions and significant changes belong on
std-proposals_at_lists.isocpp.org.

That said, when posting there you might want to add more detail, like a
code sample showing exactly what you mean, and why you think this is
helpful, any precedents for it, etc.