Re: [SG16] P2348: Feedback on r1 draft

From: Corentin <corentin.jabot_at_[hidden]>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 12:02:13 +0200
Here is a draft of changes as requested by SG16, Jens, and Hubert
https://isocpp.org/files/papers/D2348R1.pdf

I found it better for /whitespace/ to refer to a single whitespace instead
of describing a sequence. I have adjusted the pluralisation of everything
accordingly.

I've added some notes to clarify the intent in important places
I've used Hubert's excellent suggestion for phase 1 of translation
I've put back some prose to describe multi-line comments
I made sure whitespace does not appear at the start of a sentence
I introduced the grammar term line-break-character to describe
single-codepoint line-breaks (\n, \r) independently of line-breaks
sequences (like \r\n)

Hopefully we can take this of the hands of SG16!

Thanks again for the feedback,

Corentin