[SG16] SG16 telecon tomorrow, January 27th, Jonathan Müller to discuss Lexy

From: Tom Honermann <tom_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2021 15:42:08 -0500
Hello LEWGers!

SG16 will have a special guest joining our regularly scheduled telecon
tomorrow. During the first 45 minutes of the meeting, Jonathan Müller
will be presenting and we'll be discussing his lexy parser combinator
library <https://github.com/foonathan/lexy> (Tutorial
<https://foonathan.net/lexy/tutorial.html>, Reference
<https://foonathan.net/lexy/reference.html>). Feel free to attend, but
please note that the focus will be, of course, on Unicode and text
processing. Specifically we intend to learn from Jonathan what he
perceived to be the major Unicode/text challenges he faced in creating
this library, how he addressed those challenges, and what hypothetical
new standard features (language or library) he might have found helpful.

The telecon is scheduled for 19:30 UTC (timezone conversion
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20210127T193000&p1=1440&p2=tz_pst&p3=tz_mst&p4=tz_cst&p5=tz_est&p6=tz_cet>;
PST 11:30am, EST 2:30pm, CET 8:30pm).

Details regarding joining the meeting are available on the shared
calendar
<https://documents.isocpp.org/index.php/apps/calendar/p/R7imgS2LJD9xfeWN/dayGridMonth/now/view/sidebar/L3JlbW90ZS5waHAvZGF2L3B1YmxpYy1jYWxlbmRhcnMvUjdpbWdTMkxKRDl4ZmVXTi8yMDA1RkUwOC1GOEZBLTQwRjUtOEIyRC1CNTI2MUM5NzYwMjMuaWNz/1611775800>.

Tom.