[SG16] Reminder: SG16 telecon tomorrow, Wednesday, 2021-01-27

From: Tom Honermann <tom_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2021 15:21:07 -0500
This is your friendly reminder that an SG16 telecon will be held
tomorrow, Wednesday January 13th, at 19:30 UTC (timezone conversion
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20210127T193000&p1=1440&p2=tz_pst&p3=tz_mst&p4=tz_cst&p5=tz_est&p6=tz_cet>).

This meeting will be conducted via Zoom. To attend, visit
https://iso.zoom.us/j/8414530059 at the start of the meeting. Please
contact me privately if necessary for the meeting password.

The agenda is:

  * Presentation and discussion with Jonathan Müller regarding his lexy
    parser combinator library <https://github.com/foonathan/lexy>
    (Tutorial <https://foonathan.net/lexy/tutorial.html>, Reference
    <https://foonathan.net/lexy/reference.html>), and the text and
    Unicode related challenged he faced, how he solved them, and what
    C++ standard language or library features he would have benefited from.
  * WG14 N2620: Restartable and Non-Restartable Functions for Efficient
    Character Conversions | r4
    <http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg14/www/docs/n2620.htm>

We'll spend the first 45 minutes on Jonathan's presentation and
discussion and the last 45 on JeanHeyd's introduction and discussion of
WG14 N2620 <http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg14/www/docs/n2620.htm>.

Please take some time to get familiar with Lexy by browsing the source
code <https://github.com/foonathan/lexy>, the tutorial
<https://foonathan.net/lexy/tutorial.html>, and/or the reference
<https://foonathan.net/lexy/reference.html> before the meeting.

For WG14 N2620
<http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg14/www/docs/n2620.htm>, the focus
will be on socializing and reviewing JeanHeyd's work. Please try to
read at least sections 2-4. We won't delve into the proposed wording,
but for the standardeze lovers out there, reading just the wording will
give you a good sense of what the paper is about.

Direction polls for WG14 N2620
<http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg14/www/docs/n2620.htm> may be taken
based on discussion.

I apologize for not yet sending out notes from the last telecon on
January 13th. I will try to get those cleaned up and sent out later today.

Tom.