Re: [SG16] Reminder: SG16 telecon tomorrow, Wednesday, 2020-12-09

From: Tom Honermann <tom_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2020 23:12:04 -0500
It is possible that I will be unable to host this telecon tomorrow
without notice. My dog, Sadie, has been at an emergency vet since
Friday night and, if things don't improve, my family and I may have to
go to say good bye on short notice.

I tried to alter the Zoom meeting to allow an alternate host or to allow
participants to join without a host, but those settings appear to be
restricted by the ISO account administrator. If I'm unable to attend,
I'll leave it up to Peter Brett to decide to host the meeting (assuming
I can get it started), or to postpone it until the new year. Obviously,
I hope this won't be an issue tomorrow, but if it is, I'll do my best to
at least send notice and/or get the meeting started.

Tom.