[SG16] Proposed normative wording for P1030 path_view draft 1

From: Niall Douglas <s_sourceforge_at_[hidden]>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2020 12:10:28 +0100
Dear SG16 and Billy,

Please find attached draft 1 of the proposed normative wording for P1030
path_view targeting the C++ 23 IS.

There are likely code correctness mistakes in the current proposed
wording, as it has diverged quite a bit from the reference
implementation. Over the next few weeks I intend to port the reference
implementation to this IS spec.

Nevertheless, I would appreciate SG16 sign off on this draft 1 wording
before it heads to LEWG for review, and any comment from LEWG or LWG or
standard library implementers are of course always welcome.

Thanks,
Niall