Re: [SG16] Proposed normative wording for P1030 path_view draft 1

From: Tom Honermann <tom_at_[hidden]>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2020 01:33:44 -0400
Thank you, Nial. I'll ask for a volunteer at the SG16 telecon scheduled
for this week (in under 24 hours) to perform a review. Unless that
review raises new SG16 specific concerns, I'm not inclined to spend
further SG16 telecon time on this paper as I think LEWG is well
positioned to take it from here. LEWG and/or LWG can always request
specific input from SG16 if their respective chairs feel doing so is
warranted.

Tom.