Re: [SG16] D1949R4 for post telecon review

From: Steve Downey <sdowney_at_[hidden]>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2020 23:26:17 -0400
They reference each other, and neither is quite complete on its own. The
Unicode org guidance on reference seems to be to note that all of there
publications are actually an integrated whole.

I think how we deal with this is actually a matter for Core? That is, how
we want the C++ standard to make reference to other parts of another
standard seems to be where CWG should opine authoritatively, rather than
Sg16?

I will note the matter for R5, and provide the options.