[SG16] Revised and repaired P1949R2 - C++ Identifier Syntax using Unicode Standard Annex 31

From: Steve Downey <sdowney_at_[hidden]>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2020 13:46:00 -0500
Attached are the revised P1949 paper pulling back the changes from D1949R2
as presented and the original source. I've also fixed up formatting
problems. The markdown is the original source and is transformed using
Michael Parks's wg21 paper system. https://github.com/mpark/wg21 and
https://mpark.github.io/programming/2018/11/16/how-i-format-my-cpp-papers/
 .

Source for p1949 is
https://github.com/steve-downey/papers/blob/master/p1949.md

As this is intended to capture the paper as presented, please just review
that it is accurate in that regard. However, I'm absolutely open to any
edits or suggestions for R3. In particular, for R3 (or 4) in Varna I'll
want to make sure the body of the paper reflects and supports the wording,
because I hate when they don't.