Re: [SG16] P1953 : Unicode Identifiers And Reflection

From: Steve Downey <sdowney_at_[hidden]>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2020 18:17:40 -0500
Yes, that's right. We're not looking to change the basic source or
execution character set, which are just the minimal set necessary for
writing and running C++.
But also that this isn't a problem that is being introduced. It's
technically a problem now, and becoming worse as implementations make it
easier to use characters outside the basic set.