Re: [SG16] P1953 : Unicode Identifiers And Reflection

From: Tom Honermann <tom_at_[hidden]>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2020 23:57:33 +0100
Steve, I'm assuming the motivation for this email was the claim in the
abstract for P1953 that SG16 is "looking at extending the basic
character set"? Regardless, that part of the paper should be
corrected. Unicode identifiers have been valid since C++11; we're
actually looking at adding more restrictions as opposed to extending the
allowed characters.

Corentin, another minor correction: in the primer section, characters
are converted, not tokens. Continuing this pedantic streak, the basic
source character set also contains space and a few control characters
(http://eel.is/c++draft/lex.charset#1).

Tom.