Re: [SG16] Revised and repaired P1949R2 - C++ Identifier Syntax using Unicode Standard Annex 31

From: Tom Honermann <tom_at_[hidden]>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2020 10:26:56 -0500
I performed a stare and compare between the version attached to this
email thread and the version that was presented to EWG and is attached
to the wiki as
http://wiki.edg.com/pub/Wg21prague/EvolutionWorkingGroup/D1949R2.html.

As best I can tell, the edits are faithful to what was presented. Thank
you, Steve!

A couple of nits:

  * In section 6, there is a repeated bit of text: "C++. C++."
  * In section 9, (X.7), there is a missing end line such that the
    paragraph content appears on the same line as the rule.

Tom.