Re: Proposal for module metadata format to be used by the std library and others

From: Olga Arkhipova <olgaark_at_[hidden]>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2023 17:50:13 +0000
>> I think your examples make me think it would be premature to go in that direction.
Well, if you consider it as a proposal for the library manifest – yes, I agree. I look at it mostly as an experimentation to be able to make better real proposal on the library manifest format.

I am fine with keeping it minimal just for modules for now if this is easier.
I still think the library name (or whatever else unique string) there will be useful.