Re: SG15 Meeting Tuesday December 12th at 11 AM Pacific

From: David Blaikie <dblaikie_at_[hidden]>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 16:40:22 -0800
Hmm, don't think I know the password, what is it? - previously I'd just
used the standing/regular SG15 meeting calendar event which I guess had the
password encoded in the URL (
https://iso.zoom.us/j/99110179651?pwd=MTFIRWRreGJ4c0tHcGNkN3dTQUJjUT09
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://iso.zoom.us/j/99110179651?pwd%3DMTFIRWRreGJ4c0tHcGNkN3dTQUJjUT09&sa=D&source=calendar&usd=2&usg=AOvVaw0YoYMZa8JX_bONmaVABokV>
 )