Scheduling a virtual meeting to discuss where the std module source file should live

From: Michael Spencer <bigcheesegs_at_[hidden]>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2023 23:38:30 -0800
We've had previous discussion on this (
https://lists.isocpp.org/sg15/2023/07/1971.php), and recently libc++ has
been asked to start vending its std.cppm file (
https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/issues/73089).

I'm going to schedule a meeting to discuss the specific issue of where this
file should live and what it should be called for Unix-like systems, as now
build systems also need to care where this file lives. I expect the outcome
of this meeting to be a consensus of how this should be handled, and the
intent to document it as part of the Ecosystem IS at a future point.

I think 1.5 hours should be plenty of time. Here's a poll link for meeting
availability over the next two weeks:
https://www.when2meet.com/?22714434-Wt49M

- Michael Spencer