Re: [isocpp-sg21] Contracts and tooling

From: Ville Voutilainen <ville.voutilainen_at_[hidden]>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2023 01:49:34 +0200
On Fri, 10 Nov 2023 at 01:45, Tom Honermann via SG21
<sg21_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> My intent is to start identifying things to think about. Preloading the cache as it were. I don't see a need to block this on either feature completion of the MVP nor a presentation of it to SG15.
>
> So, yes, I'm very much ok with that general plan. I just want to leave as much runway as possible for consideration of SG15 concerns.

Are there specific SG15 concerns?

If you would be tasked to give a presentation to SG15 on what we
currently have cooking, what would you present them, when almost
everything
is undecided, and the MVP, wherever it is, is not up to date?

I don't know how to preload this cache at this point, and I daresay
I'm rarely so stymied.