Re: P2898R1 - Build System Requirements for Importable Headers

From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr_at_[hidden]>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2023 06:19:38 +0000
No, we are not special.

That said, if the review is purely to integrate what we already discussed and approved and the review contents are purely editorial, then a github review sounds good to me. If we were to do more than that, then usual operational rules apply.

-- Gaby

________________________________
From:Daniel Ruoso via SG15 <sg15_at_[hidden]>
Send Time:2023 Aug. 30 (Wed.) 03:10
To:sg15 <sg15_at_[hidden]>
Cc:Daniel Ruoso <daniel_at_[hidden]>

Hi,

We discussed this paper in Varna, and we had significant progress.

I have a PR on the modules ecosystem TR draft to incorporate the items we discussed.

https://github.com/cplusplus/modules-ecosystem-tr/pull/26

To the best of my knowledge this is essentially just encoding the consensus we achieved in that meeting.

Do you all think we should have a meeting to review it? Or is the review in GitHub itself sufficient?

Daniel