Re: P2898R1 - Build System Requirements for Importable Headers

From: Michael Spencer <bigcheesegs_at_[hidden]>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2023 02:29:32 -0700
I'm fine with handling this via github as it's just applying what we
already agreed to. It would be good for people to take a look editorially
and to verify it matches their understanding of the consensus. I will try
to take a closer look this week, but encourage others to also take a look.

- Michael Spencer