Re: P2898R1 - Build System Requirements for Importable Headers

From: 许传奇(夜灯) <"许传奇>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2023 10:16:48 +0800
Not specifically for this proposal, I prefer to review on Github, , as it would make our work more transparent to people outside of WG21. I know there are policies in WG21. I am just wondering if SG15 is special. (e.g., the mail list of sg15 is more visible than other mail lists)
Thanks,
Chuanqi
From:Daniel Ruoso via SG15 <sg15_at_lists.isocpp.org>
Send Time:2023 Aug. 30 (Wed.) 03:10
To:sg15 <sg15_at_[hidden]>
Cc:Daniel Ruoso <daniel_at_ruoso.com>
Subject:[SG15] P2898R1 - Build System Requirements for Importable Headers
Hi,
We discussed this paper in Varna, and we had significant progress.
I have a PR on the modules ecosystem TR draft to incorporate the items we discussed.
https://github.com/cplusplus/modules-ecosystem-tr/pull/26 <https://github.com/cplusplus/modules-ecosystem-tr/pull/26 >
To the best of my knowledge this is essentially just encoding the consensus we achieved in that meeting.
Do you all think we should have a meeting to review it? Or is the review in GitHub itself sufficient?
Daniel