Re: P2717R2, EcoIS Introspection for discussion.

From: René Ferdinand Rivera Morell <grafikrobot_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2023 14:48:31 -0500
On Mon, Jul 10, 2023 at 11:28 PM René Ferdinand Rivera Morell
<grafikrobot_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 10, 2023 at 1:42 PM Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> >
> In any event, I did not characterize your career as "personal
project", and I offer my deepest apologies for the hurt you felt from
something I did not say or intend.

Thank you for the apology. I appreciate it.

I hope that we can move past this and on to discussing the details of
the paper. I want to know what specific concerns you have that we can
address.

--
-- René Ferdinand Rivera Morell
-- Don't Assume Anything  -- No Supone Nada